Our team is as strong as the supporters that contribute to our program. Every year we generate funds to support the team endeavors through donations, sponsorship’s or fundraising. We are always striving to provide a greater experience for the student athletes and many times this means more funding and work. If you have access to resources that may benefit the team please let us know. We appreciate everyone’s time and support in this endeavor of developing a competitive and positive life changing program.
If you have any ideas or suggestions please let us know.
Parent Support Group (PSG) purposes are to support and aid the Mission Viejo Boys Cross Country program, enrich the experience of the cross country program’s student athletes, plan and conduct fund-raising activities in support of these purposes. Funds that are raised are used to benefit the program as a whole, unless specified otherwise. There may be instances where certain fundraising events may be allocated for certain travel/invitational opportunities in which a fraction of the student athletes will benefit from. The intention is to foster connections among athletes, coaches, families, school and the surrounding community.
We are continuously looking for help from those that would like to contribute their talents and time in developing and sustaining PSG as freshman’s will graduate and the baton needs to be handed off to the next team! PSG is not an official Boosters Club or affiliation of the school, but a conglomeration of volunteer parents who’s effort and energy’s are focused by a director in coordination with the head coach. If you would like to be part of the effort please contact:
Fundraising Events are a way to support and aid the Mission Viejo Boys Cross Country program by raising funds to help with the purchase of equipment, gear, invitational fee’s, coaching stipends etc. We do our best to find opportunities that leverages our time and effort to get the “most buck for our bang.” If you have any ideas that can help with our fundraising efforts please let us know. The fundraising events scheduled for 2016 thus far are:
- OC TRI Volunteer– June 4-5: WE NEED A FULL CREW. Please register for a spot. Volunteers receive a shirt, food and a way to contribute back to the Mission Viejo community!
- Senior Mug Sales– June 16: Calling all SALESMEN! We need your skills on selling a product that every graduating family should have. We sold out last year and need your help again this year!
- Outback Roundup– TBD: This will be a cinch and fun too. We will pick a team dinner evening to celebrate!
- Fill the truck– TBD: One persons junk is another person treasure!
- Awesome Parent Gear– Soon: You’ll be cheering in style at the meets. The best part is your looking good and cheering loud plus $upporting the team!
Local Business Support Some business support and aid the Mission Viejo Boys Cross Country program by contributing a portion of their sales from a specific “fund raising night or event.” It’s a great way for businesses to gain new clients and a great way for families to redirect a portion of funds that would be spent anyway back to the program. If you know of any local business that could benefit from this program please let us know. The following local business that are contributing back to MVXC 2016 are:
The Roughest Roads Often Lead To The Top!
Grab Your Shoe’s And Let’s Chat.