This year an electronic clearance system has been put into place and is mandatory that all sports comply. We don’t have any more blue forms and triplicates to complete, but there is still a little bit of work. The process is fairy simple and only take a few minutes to complete as I had to enroll my son too.
There are 3 steps:
1. Athletic Clearance: Click here and register a new account. This process takes a few minutes to complete as personal and insurance information is asked. Here is a video of the process.
Once you go through each of the steps you finish at the confirmation page which will ask you to:
- Completed Physical Form- Save the form either by taking a clear picture of the front and back or scan both sides and UPLOAD BOTH SIDES of the physical in the upload area found under the student info tab.
- Download Physical Form
Baseline Impact Concussion Test Certification – NOT REQUIRED AS OF NOW!!!
MISSION VIEJO HIGH SCHOOL IMPACT CONCUSSION TESTING
- Go to: https://www.impacttest.com/
- Click Customer Center (green button in the upper right corner)
- Log into the impact test center using Mr. Newton’s information
- Email: [email protected]
- Password: gern3th3
- Select “Start New test”
- Use the drop down menu on the upper right to select “Mission Viejo High School”
- Launch Baseline Test (button on the top)
3. Quickclass Tests – Quickclass Website
- Click on “Required Courses Button”
- Click “Register” on the right hand side and complete info.
- Use quickey: MVHS3197
(Save the form to your desktop and remember to UPLOAD this certification).
The upload area is in the STUDENT INFO section for all documents.
- Select the Pencil icon to enter the tab.
- Scroll to the bottom to see the upload section.
Once all documents are uploaded the administration will review and clear unless there is an issue.
The Roughest Roads Often Lead To The Top!
Grab Your Shoe’s And Let’s Chat.
25025 Chrisanta Dr,
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
The Mission is to instill habits of leadership, accountability and responsibility. We strive to provide the confidence, tools and GRIT to overcome challenges for personal success.
The Vision is to allow competitors an opportunity to challenge themselves at their highest level and to apply the learning of their experience to life, education and athletics.